Monday, May 7, 2012

So Long Freshman Year, Hello Summer 2012!

Hello all!

Sorry I haven't posted these past few days, but I had to study for my exam AND pack all of my things to go home... which is where I am right now!

I had one final this morning for my Media Revolutions class and I had to hand in my final website for my Digital Media class. My parents arrived on campus shortly after my exam so they could drive me back home (they left home this morning at 6am to get up here around 12pm). They even brought up my dogs to surprise me... but once they got out of the car, they were barking very loud. So I would like to take this moment and apologize to all those who live in the Quad... especially those who were studying.

Packing up the van was actually faster than expected. With a little help from my friends (actually a lot), my car was loaded with all of my things in a matter of 15 minutes and I was all ready to head back to the island! Saying goodbye to all of my friends was hard, but plans are in the making to visit one another over the summer.

Speaking of summer, here are some of my plans:
  • Life-guarding
  • Going to the beach
  • Attempting Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
  • Looking for a second job (I want to make more money!)
  • Swimming/Exercising
  • Small family vacation..? (still working on it)
  • Watch every event of the Summer 2012 Olympics
  • Hang out with friends from home AND college

This is just a rough draft, but I will definitely keep you guys posted on my summer (there is much more than just that list). If you have questions or comments, Keep in Touch!